Our client is now looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their small compliance team. With a competitive salary on offer and no Key Person responsibilities attached to the role, this is a fantastic opportunity to join this growing firm.
- Supporting the Compliance Officer, the Compliance Analyst will assist in managing the client due diligence process for clients in order to ensure that it is at all times compliant with the provisions of relevant legislation in Jersey.
- Dealing with Customer Due Diligence (“CDD”) queries, evaluating new and existing clients in respect of CDD matters.
- Complying with internal policies and procedures.
- Maintaining client information on internal databases.
- Assist with remediating and refreshing outstanding CDD.
- Investigating screening hits and assisting the Compliance Officer with resolution of same, ongoing maintenance of risk and compliance related policies and procedures.
- Carrying out staff training where required and assisting the Compliance Officer with monthly reporting.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2-5 years’ experience working in a legal or equivalent environment.
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering regulations and legislation in Jersey is a must.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to deal with all levels of staff.
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, simply contact Colin on 07797 844 521 for an informal confidential chat, or email your CV in total confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.