Our client, a leading global law firm, is now recruiting for a Compliance Manager to oversee the establishment and growth of their new funds service business offering here in Jersey.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the firm at the beginning of this new venture and be part of its global growth. This is a standalone role, however the successful candidate will form part of the wider global risk and compliance team.
- Acting as CO and MLCO
- Assessing and recommending amendments to systems and controls
- Maintenance of policies and procedures
- Investigating and rectifying deficiencies
- Identifying process improvements
- Formulating and maintaining the BRA
- Maintenance and reporting with regard to the CMP
- Providing guidance to the board
- Provision of MI to the board
- Acting as main point of contact for the JFSC
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience
- Relevant qualification
- Previous experience of acting as a CO/MLCO or deputy in a FSB
- Self driven and confident
- Able to work independently
Salary: Negotiable + good benefits and working environment.
If you are interested in this role, or you would like to see the full Job Description, simply contact Colin on 07797 844 521, or email your CV in total confidence to email@example.com