Our valued client is now seeking a Compliance Director to take charge of their small compliance department. Whilst the business is currently focussed much more on trust and corporate, there are plans to grow the funds side of the business, giving the successful candidate a ground floor opportunity to help grow the business.
- Development of a positive compliance culture
- To act as MLRO/MLCO and CO
- Provision of advice with regard to new services
- To sit on the New Business Committee
- Responsible for the BRA, CMP and AML/CFT strategy
- Maintenance of the Compliance Registers
- Maintenance of relevant policies and procedures
- Horizon scanning and gap analysis for new regulations and guidance etc
- Assist with staff training
- Manage the Compliance Team
- Act as the main point of contact for the JFSC/JFCU
Experience & Qualifications
- A good understanding of the relevant regulatory requirements
- Previous relevant experience
- Relevant professional qualification
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Salary: A very generous salary is on offer for the right candidate, along with excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this role, or you would like to see the full Job Description, simply contact Colin on 07797 844 521, or email your CV in total confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.