This is a fantastic opportunity to join this high quality employer, supporting the Head of Compliance in carrying out the full range of compliance related activities. This role will offer the successful candidate the ideal opportunity to grow and develop their existing knowledge base, making a key contribution to local and group level compliance projects.
- To provide support to the CO, MLCO and MLRO.
- Coordinate, prepare and review first draft of compliance reports due to the board.
- Assist with the CMP.
- Undertake ad-hoc compliance projects.
- Provide guidance to the admin teams.
- Production and maintenance of compliance policies and procedures and the BRA.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting with regard to client compliance reports.
- Maintenance of the various compliance registers.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years compliance experience, or 4 years finance experience.
- A good knowledge of the regulatory regimes affecting Jersey funds and corporate entities and/or TCB experience.
- Good knowledge of the Jersey and international AML/CFT framework.
- Strong academic background.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently when required.
- Accurate and methodical.
- Good judgement and decision making skills.
- Organised, flexible and keen to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy and quality standards.
- Competent user of IT.
- A recognised compliance qualification, legal qualification or ICSA is desirable.
Salary: A very competitive salary is on offer, along with good benefits.
If you are interested in this role or you would like some more information, simply contact Colin on 767053 for an informal confidential chat, or email your CV in total confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.